Click here for full Ts&Cs. Promotion closes at 11:59pm on 30/03/17
- When does the promotion start/finish?
- Australia: 12.01am (AEDT) on 01/02/17 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30/03/17.
New Zealand: 12.01am (NZDT) on 01/02/17 to 11.59pm (NZDT) on 30/03/17.
- What products do I need to buy to enter?
- 1 x OREO cookies pack (137g or 274g).
- What do I need to do to enter?
- Once you have made a qualifying purchase, visit www.oreodunked.com and fully complete and submit the online entry form at by providing all details requested including the barcode number from the qualifying purchase and uploading a copy of your qualifying purchase receipt.
- Where can I buy the products?
- You can make a purchase at any participating store in Australia or New Zealand that sells OREO cookie packs (137g or 274g).
- Do I need to keep my receipt?
Yes, you must retain your original itemised receipt to verify each entry (Proof of Purchase).
Important note: each original itemised receipt is valid for 1 entry into this promotion, regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in the transaction.
- What are the minor prizes?
There are 900 minor prizes to be won in total across Australia and New Zealand, with 100 being awarded in each minor prize draw.
Each minor prize is an OREO branded basketball backboard and ball valued at AU$47 or NZ$48.50 (RRP, including GST).
- What are the secondary prizes?
There are 9 secondary prizes to be won in total across Australia and New Zealand, with 1 secondary prize being awarded in each minor prize draw.
Each secondary prize is a travel voucher valued at either AU$5,000 or NZ$5,000 (RRP, including GST), depending on the secondary prize winner's place of residence.
- What is the major prize?
There is 1 major prize to be won in total across Australia and New Zealand.
The major prize is a VIP Dunking Experience with Shaquille O'Neal in New York, USA for the winner and 3 companions (who must be aged 18 years or older).
The major prize winner must be able to take the major prize on dates specified by the Promoter between September – December 2017 (exact dates will be confirmed following prize scheduling).
The major prize is valued at up to AU$30,000 or NZ$31,200 (RRP, including GST) depending on the major prize winner's point of departure and place of residence.
For further information relating to the major prize, please refer to the full Terms and Conditions
- When is the major prize draw?
- The major prize draw will take place at 11.30am (AEDT) on 31/03/17 at Immediate Marketing, 191 Ferrars Street, Southbank VIC, Australia, 3006.
- When are the minor prize draws?
- The minor prize draws will take place at 11.00am (AEDT) on each of 03/02/17, 10/02/17, 17/02/17, 24/02/17, 03/03/17, 10/03/17, 17/03/17, 24/03/17 and 31/03/17 at Immediate Marketing.
- When will the winners be notified?
All winners will be notified in writing within 2 days of the relevant draw.
Secondary prize winners and the major prize winner's names, country and state/territory of residence will also be published on the website on 07/04/17.
- Who do I contact with any questions?
- Please email any enquiries to Oreo support at email@example.com